Williams Britt is a fourth generation attorney, excitedly following in the footsteps of his father, grandfather, and great grandfather. Extremely passionate about his work, he possesses a strong ability to relate to others and ensures that each client receives the highest quality representation possible.
Prior to law school, Williams worked in two logistics roles in Charlotte, gaining valuable experience in managing strict client deadlines, sometimes in the midst of competing priorities.
While enrolled at the Campbell University School of Law, Williams received first place in the Intramural client counseling competition and participated in a mock trial team. He completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable David M. Warren as well as clerkships at firms in Raleigh and Fayetteville.
When not practicing law, Williams enjoys spending time with his friends, biking, and exploring restaurants and breweries around Charlotte and is always looking forward to his next trip to Holden Beach.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Campbell Law School
- Book Awards: Contracts II, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mock Trial Team, Client Counseling Team, Honor Court Defense Counsel
- 1st Place – Intramural Client Counseling Competition, 2nd Place – ABA Regional Client Counseling Competition
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America