Ross Bromberger’s work at Hedrick Gardner includes several aspects of insurance defense, including premises liability, transportation liability, construction litigation, professional liability, and commercial litigation.
He decided to enroll in law school during his first year in undergrad due to an interest in politics. During law school, Ross served as treasurer of the Trusts, Estate Settlements, and Tax Law Club, participated in a Moot Court Competition, and received a Book Award in Contracts II. He graduated in the top fifteen percent of his class.
After graduation, Ross spent two years at a firm working on a variety of bankruptcy and litigation matters.
While not advocating on behalf of his clients, Ross enjoys spending time with his wife and dog, playing tennis, skiing, and traveling. Their favorite vacation destination is Bald Head Island, North Carolina.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Case Update, Annual Bankruptcy Institute, November 2016
- “Bankruptcy Court Case Summaries – Western District Case Summaries,” December 2016
- Nominated to the Bankruptcy Section Council for NCBA, December 2016
- Judge Thomas M. Moore Scholarship, 2014