Natalie Galvez began her legal career as a law clerk for Pennsylvania’s largest plaintiff’s workers’ compensation firm, gaining valuable experience she utilizes today in defense of her clients.
Natalie enrolled at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law with a desire to help people from all cultures and backgrounds overcome legal challenges. She founded the school’s first Personal Injury Law Society providing networking opportunities for students with local Workers’ Compensation Judges and attorneys. She also served as the president of the Villanova Law Immigration Society.
Prior to relocating to North Carolina, Natalie was highly involved in serving the immigrant community in Philadelphia. She assisted refugees from all parts of the world who had fled persecution through the Clinic for Asylum, Refugee and Emigrant Services (CARES) first as a translator and later representing clients. Her Spanish fluency has proved extremely beneficial when working with parties whose first language is Spanish, and she looks forward to continuing to give back in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Natalie founded Natalie’s Cake Creations in high school and was known as Miami’s Sixteen-Year-Old Cake Boss after being featured in a local newspaper. Operating her business has sharpened her ability to relate well with people of all backgrounds. Today, her baking serves as an opportunity to express her creative spirit.
When she is not practicing law or baking, she enjoys hiking with her dog, Rocky.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law:
- Certified Legal Intern for CARES Clinic
- Founder/President, Villanova Personal Injury Law Society
- President, Villanova Law Immigration Society
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of Philadelphia Bar Association
- Villanova University Club of Charlotte
- Richland County Bar Association
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Villanova Charles Widger School of Law Patrick J. O’Connor Scholar
- Villanova Charles Widger School of Law Minority Alumni Association Scholar
- Villanova Charlotte Alumni Association Scholarship Award Winner