Dave is a partner in the firm’s Charlotte office. His practice focuses in the areas of civil litigation, construction litigation, insurance coverage disputes, motor vehicle negligence, uninsured motorists and underinsured motorists coverage, professional negligence, products liability, and trucking & transportation. He is an active member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys and the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance.
Dave volunteers his legal services as a pro bono attorney with the Council for Children’s Rights in Charlotte, North Carolina, and was named Mecklenburg County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year in 2010. He was also selected to the North Carolina Rising Stars list, published nationwide in Super Lawyers® Magazine, in 2010 and 2013-2018. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in NC are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. He holds an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Insurance Law Section
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Member, Construction Committee
- Council for Children’s Rights
- Pro Bono Attorney
- Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Legal Services of Southern Piedmont