Ashley Pollard enjoys putting her competitive spirit to work for her clients. Her career is the perfect combination of her interest in law and her passion for serving others.
During law school, Ashley was a student in the Legal Aid Clinic serving clients at the Virginia Legal Aid Society. She helped draft an amicus brief on behalf of the defendant for a hearing before the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals. She also served as the Law Review Submissions Editor and was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board.
Before joining Hedrick Gardner, Ashley worked at law firms in Greenville and New Bern, NC.
When not practicing law, Ashley enjoys spending time with her family and boyfriend, reading, playing board games, and listening to true crime podcasts. She has completed several 5K races and enjoys vacationing to Ocean Isle Beach.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
- Liberty University School of Law:
- Liberty University Law Review, Submissions Editor
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, Member
- Women’s Law Society, Member
- Child Advocacy Society, Member
- This Little Piggy Caused a Nuisance: Analyzing North Carolina’s 2018 Amendment to its Right-To-Farm Act, 14 Liberty U. L. Rev. (2020).