From the beginning Adam has excelled in the legal field. During his time at the University of Memphis, where he obtained his Juris Doctor, Adam was awarded Dean’s Award of Excellence, Best Appellate Brief, as well as Dean’s Award of Excellence, Best Oral Advocate. Adam also earned the Cleveland Drennon, Jr. Memorial Scholarship, and served as a member of the University of Memphis Law Review.
“I find excitement in the unique challenges presented by each new case,” he says. “Each case presents unique facts and issues and I enjoy approaching each of them as a puzzle to be solved for the best interest of my client.”
After law school, Adam worked at a boutique construction litigation firm in Memphis. He then traveled south to Jackson, Mississippi where he worked at a firm handling construction related matters and insurance coverage disputes. He moved to Charlotte in 2016 and began putting his legal talents to use by practicing Civil Litigation in the Charlotte Office.
While not practicing law, he can be found hiking, playing golf, watching soccer, reading a good book, or enjoying time with his wife, their son, and their Shi Tzu.
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Association of Defense Counsel
- Tennessee Association of Defense Counsel
- Claims Litigation Management
- Dean’s Award of Excellence, Best Appellate Brief
- Dean’s Award of Excellence, Best Oral Advocate
- Cleveland Drennon, Jr. Memorial Scholarship