Hedrick Gardner Kincheloe & Garofalo LLP is committed to providing an inclusive workplace, valuing the uniqueness of our employees, and fostering a culture that respects diversity. Through recruitment and retention practices, we leverage a broad range of experiences and backgrounds to fulfill our client and community commitments.
Our firm culture is shaped by various characteristics including age, ethnicity, gender, disability, language, religious beliefs, life stages, education, career responsibilities, sexual orientation, personality, and marital status.
Hedrick Gardner is committed to:
- Providing equality of opportunity
- Adapting work practices to create an inclusive environment
- Securing a workforce representative of the clients we serve
- Respecting individual diversity
- Integrating diversity initiatives as a part of firm management practices