Our services include:
- Construction defect and contract litigation
- Catastrophic injury or death claims relating to construction projects
- Insurance coverage issues relating to construction
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts, including subcontracts, indemnity agreements, Owner/surety agreements, performance contracts, and wastewater and other utility facilities contracts
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance, safety programs, safety manuals
Cases or matters referenced are for illustrative purposes only, and do not represent the lawyer’s or law firm’s entire record. Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its own merits. The outcome of a particular case cannot be predicted based upon a lawyer’s or law firm’s past results. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Represent clients from national homebuilder general contractors to trade subcontractors with minimal involvement in project in claims of wrongful death or catastrophic injury.
- Represent developers, contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in multi-party litigation involving alleged defects in construction of a wide variety of projects, including luxury condominium and single home developments, medical centers and hospitals, commercial structures, and residences of all sizes.
- Represented subcontractor against one of the first reported claims of lasting health impact of mold exposure.
- Represent distributor of construction materials against claims relating to alleged provision of defective Chinese drywall.
- Represent property managers against claims of lead paint exposure.
- Defend professional liability and contract actions against design professionals in a variety of disciplines, from architecture to geotechnical and structural engineering. These cases often require resolution of complex choice of law and forum selection concerns as well as mastery of sophisticated technical issues.