Hedrick Gardner’s business and commercial litigators have decades of courtroom and trial experience in state and federal courts. Our attorneys have a proven record of success, and the expertise to effectively handle even the most complex cases.
Hedrick Gardner is dedicated to advancing our clients’ business objectives through efficient, cost-effective representation. Our attorneys recognize that costly and disruptive litigation is not the answer to every commercial dispute. When appropriate, we work with our clients to resolve their disputes through all forms of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and direct negotiation. However, when litigation is unavoidable, our attorneys zealously represent our clients’ interests through all phases of litigation.
We assist our clients in matters involving:
- Alleged violations of consumer protection laws including TILA, FDCPA, and TILA.
- Alleged violations of state and federal RICO laws
- Breach of fiduciary duty and corporate governance disputes
- Breach of warranty
- Claims arising under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Commercial fraud, negligent misrepresentation, bad faith, and unfair dealing
- Commercial property and real estate disputes
- Construction contracts
- Contract disputes
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of businesses
- Environmental litigation
- Financial services including lender liability claims and loan contract disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Libel, slander, and advertising injury
- Partnership disputes
- Professional services and employment disputes
- Trade secrets and intellectual property
- Tortious interference with contracts or business opportunities
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices and other business torts