Hedrick Gardner’s Business Law team understands the challenges confronting owners of privately held and family-owned businesses. Our attorneys are experienced litigators and counselors, which equips them to provide unique insight into successfully structuring, managing, and protecting clients. We focus on understanding clients’ businesses and industries to advance clients’ interest throughout the life cycle of the business.
The Business Law Practice Group’s services include:
- Litigating Business Disputes
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts and agreements, including: Buy-Sell Agreements; Commercial Leases; Joint Venture Agreements; Shareholder Agreements; Partnership Agreements; Licensing Agreements; LLC Operating Agreements
- Advising Corporate Boards of Directors, LLC Managers, and Majority and Minority Owners on legal rights and obligations
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Providing Business Formation Services
- Handling Commercial Collections
- Corporate By Laws, Governance, Succession Planning, and Dissolution
- Franchising and Franchise Issues
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trademarks and Servicemarks
Hedrick Gardner’s Business Law team also collaborates with the firm’s experienced attorneys from other practice groups to more comprehensively meet the needs of their clients across a wide variety of industries.